Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Video of loop 1

Snagged a new bar mount for my gopro this past weekend and have been trying different mount locations. I like this angle except for the but shots when I get out of the saddle. I guess this is one more thing to help me learn to ride strong from the saddle again.

Anyway, this is a video of one lap on the initial course without the barriers. I am planning another attack of the course today and maybe tomorrow I will scout the area for some tight twists stuff as has been requested to be added to the loop. A work in progress.

We need to get out on an evening before too long. Is next week too soon?? edit: Went back out today and re-recorded the video with gopro stem mounted. Much less bum shots!! Too lazy to make different music selections though... Cheers!

2 comments: